Friday, November 18, 2011

Jesus - Watching Over Us




Last night after i finished reading the bible and preparing to sleep, i had this vision regarding the inception thing. For those who have not watch this movie i suggest you download from Torrent right away because this movie will marvels you!

Then it brought me back to the vision of me waking up from dreams to the reality. But in fact, the reality is not the real reality. The real REALITY is his kingdom, which only we can see and know after our death meets us. And that's inception. I portrayed of me being watched as Jesus magnifying us from above. I took all the pictures online and i photo edited to become this piece of art. In fact, it turned out to be great. But the topic and the pictured has swayed from the original i had thought of.

Oh well....and so i changed the theme into "Jesus watching over us" from his magnifying glass. Which adds a little joke into the pictures because as we can see the earth globe is hanging from a thin line to support it. And my imagination can go wild from this...in the middle of the line i could put a little thread as if it almost fall out...because the destruction is coming near...or on the bottom of  i could put a fiery basket to portray hell below...or anything that my imagination takes me to...that's endless....

However..let's just stays like this....and please give your thoughts on this of my first photo edited art.

No comments:

Post a Comment