Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Singapore's Trip to Toa Payoh

Today's dream was very amusing yet heart breaking. It started when i was at some kind of an apartment. Living at the very high floor..then i heard the news that my mother has just passed away. It was heart breaking that i knew for sure i was crying and wanted to shout in my dream. Couldn't accept the truth, I went outside knowing that I had promised someone to have a trip together, and it turned out to be ko Octa.
(Courtesy of Internet - Pink-Purple Bike)

As i went outside, somehow i wanted to ride a bike. It was purple-pink in color, the same as in Puncak's. But in the end i decided that it would be a hassle to ride one and so i parked it just outside of my door in my apartment's floor. There was a compact room just rightly fit enough for the bike to store.

Ko Octa has arrived and we took the elevator down. For my amusement, it was still early in the morning that the sun has just started to shine our darker part of the earth. I could see its magnificent sunlight revealing our shady part and slowly its crawling until i could see the sun's top surface. The sunrise's warmth touched me and it was so peaceful.
(Courtesy of Internet - edited - That was us looking from inside the elevator window going down )

Then we took a bus..number 14. I am pretty confident that it was a Singaporean's double decked bus. We sat at the second floor at the very back. Because i could remember that i saw the road from the rear window. We were going to meet tante Tin2 as i recalled. Then he asked me whether were we changing bus and so i said no until we reach certain bus stop. Currently we are in the Broderick.
(Courtesy of Internet - Singapore Bus - Sitting at the rear)

Then i said : "we are going to Toa Payoh...right now we are almost to Nicole Highway (because i saw the sign road). i know half the trip to Orchard, and you know the rest half".

Then in the middle of the trip, 4 young girls sat near us, in front of our seat. I was pretty sure that they were all attractive. When i turned my head back facing the front, because i was looking at the back from the rear window all the time, i saw ko Octa has already joined them playing with their games. They were passing around some small bottles to the person next to you and taste it with your mouth. And of course, i joined the fun. then you know thereafter...i wake up trying to recall what i had dreamed.

Editor's Note: As i recall bits from bits, pieces to pieces of my dreams, i still could not confirm what language did i use. But i was pretty sure i spoke some English. 
Before i had this dream, i had couple more which were also interesting and entertaining. But i could hardly remembered them as i awake. This one was different. Chapter after chapter. i was awake then i could remember them clearly. Especially the chapter when i received the bad news about my mother. i awakened and prayed to God that He did not make it happen today. 
And so here i am...writing these pieces of my imaginative brain...trying to solve the puzzle of dream...whether God made me to see the pieces from the future...or for the sake of entertainment. Yet both are to be grateful and delighted for he has been given His art works to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment